Labor And Employment Law Lawyers For California Workers
As one of the original California law firms to pursue wage and hour class action litigation on behalf of employees, Righetti • Glugoski, P.C., has the skills and experience you need to recover fair compensation for the wrongful conduct of your employer. Our distinction as a premier law firm is built on our track record of acting with integrity, providing skilled representation and being responsive and accessible to our clients.
Located in San Francisco, we represent clients throughout California, from Oakland to Sacramento to Los Angeles and San Diego. Contact us today to discuss your issue with a respected employment law attorney.
Protection For Employees Most At Risk
Our firm represents individuals from every industry, and our clients vary greatly in terms of job titles, salaries, years of employment and careers. We have found, however, that certain industries are more likely than others to violate wage and hour laws. Employees in the retail industry, for instance, are frequently misclassified as exempt and are known to work long hours without appropriate compensation. Other industries that are frequently affected include:
- Restaurant cooks, floor and kitchen managers, servers and wait staff
- Maids, hotel staff and service-related jobs
- Information technology engineers, programmers, individual contributors and system administrators
- Financial services' employees and support staff
- Bank, insurance and stockbroker employees
- Truck drivers and delivery personnel
- Outside sales and commission sales employees
- Construction workers
- Administrative workers, executive assistants and paralegals
- Retail sales and service personnel
We Offer Free Consultations And Contingency Fees
To speak with an experienced employment law attorney about overtime pay, expense reimbursement, unpaid time or any other wage disputes, contact Righetti • Glugoski, P.C., for a free initial consultation. We do not charge attorneys' fees unless we recover compensation for you. Call us at 415-983-0900 or toll free at 800-447-5549. Se habla español.